The IWLCA is a membership-led nonprofit association representing the nation’s intercollegiate women’s lacrosse coaches within Division I, II & III of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The IWLCA is a 501c Non-Profit educational organization.
IWLCA Mission and Vision
To cultivate the growth of and to promote excellence in intercollegiate women’s lacrosse.
- Educate, support and empower our coaches.
- Represent coaches by giving them both a voice and an ear to the game’s pressing matters.
- Increase the sport’s exposure and popularity amongst a wider base of student-athletes, fans and supporters of the game.
- Collaborate with organizations that advance the game and support our mission.
- Provide professional development opportunities.
- Create and refine rules and governance that affect our sport and our organization.
- Focus on the recruiting experience for both coaches and prospective student-athletes.
- Enhance coaches’ abilities to build professional relationships.
- Recognize student-athletes and coaches for their achievements on and off the field.
- Value sportsmanship, integrity and fair play in our game.
- Support the creation of new intercollegiate programs.
- Secure the financial stability of our organization to enable us to fulfill our mission.